Last updated: May 16, 2022
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015), issued by my school
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019), on loan from my school
- iPad Air (3rd generation), on loan from my school
- iPhone 7 Plus
- Apple Watch Series 3
- AirPods Pro
- Nikon J1 w/ 1 NIKKOR 18.5mm f/1.8 (I’m on Unsplash!)
- Lily58 Pro split keyboard
- My operating system is macOS.
- I use Notion for organization (to-do lists, project boards, personal wiki, journal, habit tracker, etc.) and Google Calendar for scheduling.
- My web browser is Firefox with some extensions: Ecosia, Unhook, Video Speed Controller, Honey, Bitwarden, Notion Web Clipper, uBlock Origin, HTTPS Everywhere, Firefox Multi-Account Containers
- iTerm with oh-my-zsh (here are my dotfiles)
- I have been switching between VS Code, Spacemacs, and Vim—haven’t decided on which editor to stick with yet.
- I have Time Out installed for better eye health.
- I edit videos with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Ableton Live 10 Standard
- Audio-Technica ATH-M30 headphones
- Bose QC45 headphones
- Oak – this is my favorite meditation app! Highly recommend.
- I Love Hue – very calming color matching game
- I’ve been using an iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017) while at home. I’m at college now!
- I have a Novation Launchkey Mini, but I can’t really use it because I can’t play piano :/ gave it to a friend : D
- My web browser is Google Chrome with some extensions: switched to firefox >:)
- Atom as a text editor. no longer use Atom
- I like using Typora for Markdown editing. I’ve been using other editors for this now.
- 1 Second Everyday the video files took up too much space on my phone; I also stopped using it
- HandBrake for video transcoding disk space isn’t as big of a problem now so I don’t transcode my videos
- Routinery – this app helps you form routines. I don’t use it anymore but I still recommend it
- Forest – don’t use it anymore
- AnkiApp – my Chinese vocab studying is currently on hiatus
- February 5, 2021
- May 16, 2022